Associate Vice President
License #: Arkansas SA00071104Phone: 501-850-0741 Email: Mason.Lewis@colliers.com
2010 – Current Colliers International
Area of Expertise
Mason Lewis is an Associate Vice President on the Snyder/Carlton Team based in the Irvine, CA office of Colliers International. He has been with the firm since 2010. He is active in all areas of brokerage services including consulting assignments for individual and corporate clients, acquisition and disposition real estate analysis, landlord and tenant representation, site acquisition, investment properties, and transaction oversight.
Business and Educational Background
Before graduating from the University of Arkansas in 2009, Mason attended Veritas Universidad, a Spanish study abroad program in San Jose, Costa Rica in 2008. He was also a Business Resident at Atlantic International University in Guatemala. After college, Mason worked for Kemmons Wilson Company, Holiday Inn in sales and marketing and interned at Wilson Air Center creating portfolios and presentations and performing analytical research projects. Mason has traveled extensively in Europe, Central America and the Middle East. He was named shareholder with the firm in 2018.
University of Arkansas – Bachelor of Arts in Small Business and Entrepreneurship with a Spanish minor
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Arkansas Chapter, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, Little Rock Realtors Association (LRRA)
- Member, Greater Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate of Leadership Greater Little Rock, Class XXXV
Back to Team Page