- Newly renovated 18,000 square foot facility on two floors with new elevator and ADA access.
- True Triple Net Space with no landlord obligations for expenses going forward.
- Below market rent for a facility of this class.
- Old City location is dead center in a highly affluent and stable neighborhood ($141,664 average household income in a ½ mile radius), close to many restaurants, art galleries and shopping venues.
- Old City is home to most of the historic sites that Philadelphia has to offer, with the strongest visitor traffic in the City; the Independence Visitor Center attracts an estimated 2.5 million visitors a year.
- Located two blocks from the Market Frankford Elevated Subway line and minutes from I-95 and I-676, access to all of Philadelphia and New Jersey is very convenient.